01. If you agree with our proposal, we request you to make an advance booking payment of 40 % of the total amount in our bank account. We will send you all necessary bank information or you can see all bank account information of our company in our web site for money transfer to Nepal. Please, remember that we do not bear any bank transfer fees and charge. You should pay yourself transfer charge in your country.
02. We are requested you to send us color scanning photocopies of your passport, your passport size photos and your travel insurance certificates with helicopter rescue coverage for ( trekking only not for cultural tour ) JPG or PDF files in our email address. We will print them and use for the formality of trek permits and other official uses.
03. We are requested to transfer the remaining 60 % of the amount of your trip in 30 days before your arrival in Kathmandu. This will allow us to prepare all the arrangements for camping trek such as to buy foods, fuel, equipment etc. If you booked us tea house lodge trek, you can pay us remaining 60 % of the amount after arrival in Kathmandu or you can transfer before 30 days of your arrival in Nepal as you wish.
01. In case of cancellation your travel project, you must inform us one month before your arrival in Kathmandu, we will not refund the 40 % advance payment or if you wish we can accept this amount to postpone your trip for the next season.
02. Our company Altitude Randonnée Trekking (P.) Ltd. is not responsible for any cancellations of domestic flights due to weather or climate problem. However, we can offer you an alternative solution or trekking routes to suit your desires according to your budget you paid us.
03. In case of accident, mountain sickness, physical problem and any other else if you abandon your trek and return to Kathmandu earlier date than mentioned in itinerary, you will not get any refund from the agency. Also, you should pay for your extra accommodation nights in hotel and meals in Kathmandu.
04. If you cancel the project in less than a month before your arrival in Nepal, we can’t refund you any amount you paid us. So, we request you to make insurance of your advance booking payment in your country.
So, this terms and condition are made between two parties: Altitude Randonnée Trekking (P.) Ltd. as first party and Clients/International agencies as second party.