Annapurna is 55 km long massif Range in the Western Himalayas of Nepal comprising an arrays of beautiful peaks. In which, Annapurna I, stands at the height of 8091 M, It is the 10th-highest summit in the world. Its considered as one of the technical and difficult mountain among 8000 M Peaks.
Annapurna is 55 km long massif range in the Western Himalayas of Nepal comprising an arrays of beautiful peaks . In which, Annapurna I, stands at the height of 8091 M, It is the 10th-highest summit in the world. Its considered as one of the technical and difficult mountain among 8000 M Peaks. Annapurna is a Sanskrit name which literally means “full of food” (feminine form), but is normally translated as Goddess of the Harvests. In Hinduism, Annapurna is a goddess of fertility and agriculture and an avatar of Durga. The entire massif and surrounding area are protected within the Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP), the first and largest conservation area in Nepal, established in 1986 by the King Mahendra Trust for Nature Conservation. The Annapurna Conservation Area is home to several world-class treks, including the Annapurna Circuit. Annapurna is one of two (with K2) the world’s most dangerous mountain to climb, with a bad fatality to summit ratio. But there is a always a possibility – where there is will there is a way.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel Day 02-03: In Kathmandu for official procedure Day 04: Morning Flight to pokhara,Continue to Tatopani by jeep Day 05: Tatopani to lete by jeep (1189m) Day 06:Rest day Lete Day 07: Trek to Thulo Bugin Day 08 : Trek to Thulo Bugin Pass Day 09: Trek to Mristi Khola Day 10: Trek to Base Camp Day 12-47: Climbing period Day 48:Trek back to Thulo Bugin Day 49: Trek back to Lete Day 50:Leteto Tatopani by jeep Day 51: Tatopani to pokhara by zeep Day 52: Fly Pokhara - Kathmandu, transfer to hotel Day 53:Freeday in Kathmandu Day 54: Departure to home country.
- Arrival & Departure : Airport - hotel transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights hotel in Katmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
- Member transportion : Kathmandu-pokhara by air pokhara to lete by jeep lete to pokhara by jeep pokhar to-Kathmandu (by air )
- Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Kathmandu-to lete (by bus) –Base camp(by Porters)- base camp to lete (by porters)lete to Kathmandu(by bus)
- Permit : Mt. Annapurna expedition permit , National park & TIMS permit,conservation fee.
- Garbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
- Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
- Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
- Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
- Base Camp Staff : Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
- Porter : Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
- Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
- Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
- Member Luggage :60 Kg per member for personal baggage
- Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
- Base Base equipment : Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
- Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
- Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
- Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
- Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 03 oxygen bottle for each member and 01 oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa
- Mask & Regulator : 1 Set of top Out mask for each member and high altitude Sherpa
- Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of Member
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member
- High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude Sherpa, high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4)
- International flight tickets
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner Dring stay in Katmandu and hotel stay more then 4 nights in Kathmandu
- Members Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
- Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100)
- Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$1200 , please calculate some tips for Kitchen staff
- Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses