Mount Dhaulagiri is Considered as easy Nepalese 8000 M Mountain. It is the seventh highest mountain in the world. Dhaulagiri is ideal choice for mountaineers ready to test themselves for beginning the other giants.
Mount Dhaulagiri is the seventh highest mountain in the world. It is an enormous Himalayan massif, located in north central Nepal.Mount Dhaulagiri is crest stretches for thirty miles, lending structure to an otherwise tangled topography of twisting ridges, glaciers, and ice falls. Along the main crest, several pyramid-shaped peaks rise. Four of these summits, numbered from east to west, rise above 25,000 feet. Dhaulagiri was first climbed on May 13, 1960 by Kurt Diemberger, Peter Diener, Ernst Forrer, Albin Schelbert, Nyima Dorji and Nawang Dorji, members of a Swiss/Austrian expedition.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel Day 02 - 03: In Kathmandu for official procedure Day 04: KTM - Pokhara by Air Day 05: Drive to Darbang Day 06: Trek to Sibang Day 07: Trek to Muri Day 08: Trek to Bogar Day 09: Italy BC Day 10: Rest and acclimatize Day 11: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base camp Day 12 - 46: Climbing period Day 47: Trek to Dhampus Col Day 48: Trek to Yak Kharka Day 49: Trek to Tukuche/Marpha Day 50: Trek to Jomsom Day 51: Fly Jomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu and transfer to hotel Day 52: Reserv day in Kathmandu / Spare Day Day 53: Departure to home country.
- Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
- Member transportation : Kathmandu-pokhara by air pokhara to Darbang by jeep Darbang to pokhara by jeep pokhar to-Kathmandu (by air )
- Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Kathmandu-to Lete (by bus) –Base Camp(by Porters)- base camp to Lete (by porters)Lete to Kathmandu(by bus)
- Permit : Dhaulagiri expedition permit , National park & TIMS permit.
- Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
- Lodging & Food: Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
- Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
- Base Camp Staff: Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
- Porter: necessary Porters up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
- Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
- Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
- Member Luggage :60 Kg per member for personal baggage
- Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
- Base camp equipment : Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & all the necessary Cooking gears
- Heater : Heater for base camp in Dining tent
- Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
- Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
- High food, High tent, Fixing Gears Epi gas.
- 1 Personal Sherpa per member with full equipment,salary,insurance.
- Oxygen 2 bottle of 4 liter oxygen per member and 1 for Sherpa
- 1 set of top out / Summit Mask and regulator for both Sherpa and member each.
- Member High food, High tent,Epi gas,fixing gears.
- International flight tickets
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner during stay in Katmandu and hotel stay more then 4 nights in Kathmandu
- Members Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
- Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100)
- Sherpa Summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$1200 , please calculate some tips for Kitchen staff
- Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses